Monday7:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday7:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday7:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday7:00am - 6:00pm
Friday7:00am - 6:00pm
Thank you for choosing Performance Physical Therapy of Idaho! As a new patient, there are a few things we would like you to know prior to attending your first appointment.
– Please arrive no later than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This time is needed to finish your paperwork and go over your insurance benefits.
– Please complete the following forms below prior to your first appointment as this will help expedite your intake process.
– Please bring your driver’s license and insurance card.
– Please bring a copy of your prescription if you have one.
– Wear comfortable clothing as your treatment starts on day one!
Personalized Billing Services
At Performance Physical Therapy of Idaho, we want to help you understand your insurance. As a courtesy to you, we will call and verify your insurance benefits so we can give you the best estimate of what your Physical Therapy will cost prior to your treatment. The information we receive from your insurance company is not always accurate and it is highly recommended that you call your insurance company prior to any treatment to verify your benefits
Please call us with any questions you may have! 208-462-0808
For billing questions please call: 208-287-9420